Protect and secure your business information
- Relax, in the knowledge that your business information, including computer files and customer information, is backed up automatically.
- Retrieve accidentally deleted files and restore earlier versions of files quickly and easily without having to call for IT help.
- Protection of your network from hackers.
- Have all your PCs kept up to date automatically with the latest software.
- Keeps your business up and running and your data secure.
Get more done with less
- Spend less time searching for information, managing file versions, or finding content.
- Use an internal web site so that employees can find and access information easily, manage content, collaborate on group projects, build communities, access document libraries, and post announcements, events, and links.
- Access all your information (contacts, e-mail, and calendars) with mobile devices.
- Stay connected to your business by securely accessing remotely your desktop PC and information, such as network files, internal web sites, and applications from any PC with Internet access.
Communicate professionally and efficiently you’re your customers
- Effectively manage your customer relationship with a shared contact base.
- Host your own e-mail (Sue@MyBusiness.com).
- Develop your own customised, sophisticated web site.
- Share calendars and easily schedule meetings.
- Securely access remotely your e-mail, calendar, and tasks from any PC or device with Internet access.
Work while away from the office
- Use Remote Web Workplace (secure portal) to access information on desktops, network files, internal web sites, and applications from any PC with Internet access.
- Use Microsoft® Office Outlook® Web Access to access e-mail, contacts, and calendars from any Web browser.
- Access e-mail, calendars, and contact information from mobile devices.
- Share your resources, such as Internet access and business applications.
- Share your equipment, such as printers, fax machines, and modems.
- Use the shared fax service to fax with fewer telephone lines, and to send faxes directly from your Desktop PCs.
Easily manage the network
- Use out-of-the-box tools to manage shared access to the Internet.