Top reasons to buy Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008
As a small business, you have limited time and resources to get the job done and keep your business running. Technology can simplify your daily activities while saving you time and money. Designed with your business needs in mind, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 (SBS 2008) is a complete and affordable network solution. SBS 2008 keeps your data secure while maximising your employee productivity and enhancing your customer communications. SBS 2008 provides small businesses with many of the features used by large enterprises – all in one, integrated product and without the complexity typically associated with new technology.
Keep your business running and your data secure
Windows Small Business Server 2008 secures your network, keeps it up-and-running and automatically protects your business information, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your business and less time and money on technology issues.
- Keep your business up and running with an operating system that provides your employees with a working environment they can depend on.
- Protect your business and prevent lost productivity. SBS 2008 provides a secure infrastructure, including built-in firewall protection and secure remote access.
- Prevent data loss by automatically backing up company information. With SBS 2008, your employees can easily retrieve accidentally deleted files and restore previous versions.
Maximise your employee productivity
Your employees can easily find and share information in one centralised location, effectively communicate and collaborate with their peers and remotely access business information and resources.
- Provide one central place to store business information, making it easy for your employees to find and access the data they need at any time.
- Improve team performance by providing your employees with an internal Web site, where they can find and share documents and collaborate on group projects.
- Get the most value from your technology investment. SBS 2008 enables you to share resources and equipment such as printers, fax machines and phone lines.
- Access business information when away from the office. Employees can stay productive while on the road by having access to their e-mail, internal Web site, network files and even business applications from any PC with Internet access.
Connect with customers
Windows Small Business Server 2008 provides enterprise-class tools to help enhance your company identity and stay connected with your customers from anywhere, anytime.
- Connect with customers more professionally. With SBS 2008, you can host your own company Web site and e-mail, increasing credibility with your customers.
- Stay connected with customers from anywhere, anytime. Your employees can communicate with customers whether they’re in the office, at home or on the road.
- Streamline customer communications with one-to-many fax and e-mail capabilities. Employees can also create and send faxes right from their desktops.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or telephone 0121-382-2526